Monday, March 27, 2006

Weekend Herb Blogging

I get so much inspiration from all the different blogs I read ... especially from:

Kalyn of Kalyn's Kitchen
. . . and . . .
Joe of Culinary in the Desert
...A Great Big Thank You!

So I thought I'd hop on the Weekend Herb Bloggers Train and share what's going on here in Tampa.

Tonight's shopping adventure yielded a few new seed packets...
The agenda for Saturday morning already has seed planting listed! The mint will go into a pot so I can keep it under control.




With mid-afternoon temperatures now averaging in the low 80's at the end of this first week of April, it's prime time growing season.

We all know there's nothing like using fresh herbs when cooking so tomorrows blog entry will show what's been growing in my new garden!

2 comments:

Kalyn said...

Yeah! Can't wait to see what you are growing.

Joe said...

Glad to see a new post Tony! It's going to be quite a warm weekend here... it's spring cleaning time too! I miss being able to garden more, sometimes it gets a bit tough when its 115 outside to make things survive! I can't wait to see what you have goin'!